Charleston School of Law Dean Larry Cunningham has been invited to speak at the annual Global Legal Forum (GLF) in The Hague this October.
Podcast: Allyson Haynes Stuart
Charleston School of Law professor Allyson Haynes Stuart is our guest on Episode 10 of the Charleston School of Law podcast.
Her latest research, A Right to Privacy for Modern Discovery, is published in the latest issue of the George Mason Law Review.
We discuss modern privacy laws, the challenges of accessing digital evidence in legal cases and the evolution of privacy and the law as it relates to technology.
CHARLESTON SCHOOL OF LAW QUICK FACTS
The Charleston School of Law is an ABA-accredited law school nationally recognized for its student-centric culture. Our faculty and staff are committed to preparing you for success both in the classroom and in the legal profession.
- The Princeton Review ranks Charleston School of Law professors second in the country for faculty accessibility (2021)
- Charleston School of Law faculty ranked among the top of The Princeton Review’s list of Best Professors in the nation (2016-2018)
- Experiential Learning: Charleston School of Law students have access to about more than 150 externship sites, creating opportunities for experiential learning in the legal field.
- Community Service: Charleston School of Law students have performed more than 241,000 community service hours (2004-current).
- Students have won the National Tax Moot Court Championship for seven consecutive years (2012-2018)