Charleston School of Law Dean Larry Cunningham has been invited to speak at the annual Global Legal Forum (GLF) in The Hague this October.
Lederman speaks at Paleontology event
The Paleontology Law Coalition at Charleston School of Law welcomed Georges Lederman, Special Counsel at Withersworldwide to lead a presentation on the subject, “How to Dig Your Way into the Career You Want.”
Mr. Lederman is a white collar defense attorney and former New York prosecutor who has over 35 years’ experience working in the private and public sectors. He is well-known for having represented high profile clients who have been accused of or are victims of art crime.
He is one of the few lawyers in New York with an expertise in state and federal criminal laws as well as complex international cultural heritage laws as applied to the art market.
CHARLESTON SCHOOL OF LAW QUICK FACTS
The Charleston School of Law is an ABA-accredited law school nationally recognized for its student-centric culture. Our faculty and staff are committed to preparing you for success both in the classroom and in the legal profession.
- The Princeton Review ranks Charleston School of Law professors second in the country for faculty accessibility (2021)
- Charleston School of Law faculty ranked among the top of The Princeton Review’s list of Best Professors in the nation (2016-2018)
- Experiential Learning: Charleston School of Law students have access to about more than 150 externship sites, creating opportunities for experiential learning in the legal field.
- Community Service: Charleston School of Law students have performed more than 241,000 community service hours (2004-current).
- Students have won the National Tax Moot Court Championship for seven consecutive years (2012-2018)