Charleston School of Law Dean Larry Cunningham has been invited to speak at the annual Global Legal Forum (GLF) in The Hague this October.
Charleston selected No. 1 U.S. destination for 10th consecutive year
Travel + Leisure Magazine has released its annual “Best of …” rankings, and Charleston, South Carolina has been named the No. 1 destination for the 10th consecutive year.
T+L readers “weigh in on travel experiences … and vote for their choices of best cities” and other travel categories, the publication explained.
Readers rated cities on their sights and landmarks, culture, cuisine, friendliness, shopping, and overall value.
CHARLESTON SCHOOL OF LAW QUICK FACTS
The Charleston School of Law is an ABA-accredited law school nationally recognized for its student-centric culture. Our faculty and staff are committed to preparing you for success both in the classroom and in the legal profession.
- The Princeton Review ranks Charleston School of Law professors second in the country for faculty accessibility (2021)
- Charleston School of Law faculty ranked among the top of The Princeton Review’s list of Best Professors in the nation (2016-2018)
- Experiential Learning: Charleston School of Law students have access to more than 150 externship sites, creating opportunities for experiential learning in the legal field.
- Community Service: Charleston School of Law students have performed more than 241,000 community service hours (2004-current).
- Students have won the National Tax Moot Court Championship for seven consecutive years (2012-2018)