Charleston School of Law Dean Larry Cunningham has been invited to speak at the annual Global Legal Forum (GLF) in The Hague this October.
Fall, Spring Commencement dates announced
Charleston School of Law has announced its Fall 2023 and Spring 2024 Commencement ceremony dates.
Our Fall 2023 Commencement ceremony on Saturday, December 16 at 5:00 p.m. The event will be held at the Charleston Museum Auditorium. A reception will immediately follow the ceremony.
Doors will open to the public at 4:00 p.m. Tickets are required for anyone planning to attend. The ceremony will be streamed live and in real-time at charlestonlaw.edu.
The Spring 2024 Commencement will be held on Saturday, May 11 at 2:00 p.m. (et) at the McAlister Fieldhouse on the campus of The Citadel.
For more information on commencement at Charleston School of Law visit us at charlestonlaw.edu/commencement.
CHARLESTON SCHOOL OF LAW QUICK FACTS
The Charleston School of Law is an ABA-accredited law school nationally recognized for its student-centric culture. Our faculty and staff are committed to preparing you for success both in the classroom and in the legal profession.
- The Princeton Review ranks Charleston School of Law professors sixth in the country for faculty accessibility and No. 12 nationwide in quality of teaching (2022)
- Charleston School of Law faculty ranked among the top of The Princeton Review’s list of Best Professors in the nation (2016-2018)
- Experiential Learning: Charleston School of Law students have access to more than 150 externship sites, creating opportunities for experiential learning in the legal field.
- Community Service: Charleston School of Law students have performed more than 241,000 community service hours (2004-current).
- Students have won the National Tax Moot Court Championship for seven consecutive years (2012-2018)