Students are responsible for becoming familiar with the information presented in the Charleston School of Law Academic Catalog and Student Handbook and for knowing and observing all policies and procedures therein.
The 2019-2020 Academic Catalog and Student Handbook can be downloaded here.
Appendices to the Academic Catalog and Student Handbook:
- Appendix A: Library and IT Services August 2019
- Appendix B: Student Honor Code and Code of Conduct August 2019
- Appendix C: Campus Polices & Procedures [forthcoming]
- Appendix D: Student Counseling and Assessment August 2019
- Appendix E: CSOL Title IX Policy August 2019
- Appendix F: Inclement Weather and School Closures [forthcoming]