Students are responsible for becoming familiar with the information presented in the Charleston School of Law Academic Catalog and Student Handbook and for knowing and observing all policies and procedures therein.
Appendices to the Academic Catalog and Student Handbook:
The below appendices are incorporated into this Academic Catalog and Student Handbook.
- Appendix A: Library and IT Services August 2020
- Appendix B: Student Honor Code and Code of Conduct August 2020
- Appendix C: Campus Policies & Procedures August 2020
- Appendix D: Student Counseling and Assessment August 2020
- Appendix E: CSOL Title IX Policy August 2020
- Appendix F: Inclement Weather and School Closures August 2020