The Charleston School of Law seeks to create an internal environment that welcomes and fosters diversity and to contribute to creating an inclusive environment in the community and state.
The founders of the Charleston School of Law recognized the inequities that exist among South Carolinians and addressed these deficiencies in the school’s mission statement with these objectives:
- To teach the practice of law as a profession, having as its chief aim providing public service.
- To teach the law as a means of providing relief for those who suffer because they are helpless, weak, outnumbered or because they are victims of prejudice.
Information for Prospective Students
- Overview for Prospective Students
- DiscoverLaw.org – a website devoted to the needs and questions of students thinking about law school.
- Testimonials from Current and Former Students
Cultural Events and Community Outreach
- Cultural Initiatives
- Diversity Week 2017 Flyer
- We are Family Charleston Youth Count Goals and Objectives Methods Values Partners Milestones March 2017