All students who visit the School of Law and are accepted into the J.D. program are eligible for a travel stipend up to $250.00. The following must be met in order to qualify for reimbursement:
- Visit the law school
- RSVP to an Open House or schedule your visit through the Office of Admission
- Take a tour, attend a class, meet with an admission representative or attend an Open House
- Be offered acceptance into the Charleston Law J.D. program
- Submit all receipts
- Complete and return the travel stipend form
- Reimbursement is a maximum of $250.00 toward actual expenses incurred: mileage, airfare, car rental and lodging. This does not include food.