Students entering in the fall 2017 class at the Charleston School of Law are a well-qualified and diverse group.
Total Full-time applications: 1,233
Number Enrolled: 208
Total Part-time applications: 164
Number Enrolled: 8
Did You Know?
Age range. The median age of first-year full-time students at the Charleston School of Law is 24 years. But the school is home to first-year students who range from 20 to 59.
In-state vs. out-of-state. Thirty percent (30%) of the school’s full-time students are South Carolina residents.
Gender split. Men outnumber women in the full-time program by a 105-103 margin.
The following chart highlights LSAT scores and grade point averages for the fall 2017 entering class:
75th percentile* LSAT/GPA
25th percentile LSAT/GPA
(*75th percentile means the top 25 percent of the entering class had a score of 149 or better.)
- Colleges and universities represented in the fall 2017 entering class: 135 for full-time students; 8 for part-time students.
- South Carolina residents: 30 percent of full-time class; 75 percent of part-time class.
- Gender: 50 percent male, 50 percent female in full-time class; 25 percent male, 75 percent female in part-time class.
- Median age: 24 in full-time class; 28.5 in part-time class.
- Age range: 20-59 in full-time class; 22-51 in part-time class.
For More Information
For more information, contact the Office of Admission by email, info@CharlestonLaw.edu, or by phone, 843.377.2143.