Students entering in the fall 2016 class at the Charleston School of Law are a well-qualified and diverse group.
Total Full-time applications: 1,100
Number Enrolled: 184
Total Part-time applications: 125
Number Enrolled: 16
Did You Know?
Age range. The median age of first-year full-time students at the Charleston School of Law is 23 years. But the school is home to first-year students who range from 19 to 52.
In-state vs. out-of-state. Thirty-one percent (33%) of the school’s full-time students are South Carolina residents.
Gender split. Women outnumber men in the full-time program by a 111-73 margin.
The following chart highlights LSAT scores and grade point averages for the fall 2016 entering class:
75th percentile* LSAT/GPA
- Full Time: 149/3.32
- Part Time: 153/3.13
- Full Time: 144/3.02
- Part Time: 144/2.99
25th percentile LSAT/GPA
- Full Time: 142/2.70
- Part Time: 141/2.74
(*75th percentile means the top 25 percent of the entering class had a score of 149 or better.)
- Colleges and universities represented in the fall 2016 entering class: 130 for full-time students; 13 for part-time students.
- South Carolina residents: 33 percent of full-time class; 50 percent of part-time class.
- Gender: 40 percent male, 60 percent female in full-time class; 25 percent male, 75 percent female in part-time class.
- Median age: 23 in full-time class; 31 in part-time class.
- Age range: 19-52 in full-time class; 22-52 in part-time class.