All applications to the Charleston School of Law J.D. program will be considered for CAP. There is no separate application.
- Visit LSAC.org to complete and submit the J.D. application. For a list of application steps and instructions, click here.
- Applicants invited to participate in CAP will receive a Letter of Invitation and memo in the mail from the Charleston School of Law Office of Admission with instructions on how to secure your seat.
- Complete and submit an online Intent Form to secure your seat in CAP.
- Pay your $500.00 tuition online to secure your seat in CAP. When paying online, please follow the instructions for paying a seat deposit.
Pay tuition online
- Complete and submit the CAP Computer Literacy Form and Exam Disclaimer Form online.
- Review the Participation Agreement and Computer Requirements.
- Complete all IT setup (a checklist will be provided after you pay your tuition) prior to the first day of class.