The Office of the Registrar is located at 385 Meeting Street, Charleston, S.C. Jennifer Summers, the Acting Registrar, can be reached by telephone at 843.377.2410. The Office of the Registrar administers registration, student schedules, the recording of grades, and the maintenance and certification of student transcripts. The Office also processes requests for letters of good standing and enrollment verification, for permission to change status, for permission to withdraw from a course, and for permission for leaves of absence.
Please use the below links to access information and the forms for each transaction.
- Transcript Requests
- Enrollment Verification: Student Self-Service Portal
- To Request a Letter of Good Standing
- Request for Permission to Change Program Status
- Course Drop/Add Form (Printable)
- Withdrawal from a Course after Drop/Add
- Request for Permission for a Leave of Absence
- Withdrawal From School Procedures and Form
- Non-Resident Programs
- Graduation Application
- FERPA Forms
- Name Change Form
- Alumni Course Registration Form
- Schedule Change Petition Form