- Our professors were ranked among the top of The Princeton Review’s list of Best Professors in the nation (2016-2018)
- Charleston School of Law was ranked #4 among all law schools on The Princeton Review’s list of Best Quality of Life (2017-2018)
- We are located in the #1 city in the U.S. according to Condé Nast Traveler and Travel + Leisure
- Our students are seven-time National Tax Moot Court Champions
- We place an emphasis on public service – students required to perform 30 hours of pro bono service
- Student are provided opportunities for real-world experience – access to over 100 externship sites
Tracing its historic traditions to the 1825 formation of The Forensic Club, the Charleston School of Law is reinvigorating the study of law in Charleston by offering a rich, comprehensive three-year program rooted in excellence. Our campus is located in the heart of historic downtown Charleston. Blending charm and history, the city thrives with culture, outstanding restaurants and some of the most beautiful beaches and waterways in the South. A friendly community with a focus on local goods and vendors – it is truly a unique place.
Charleston is home to a wide array of festivals, sporting and cultural events. Annual events include the Charleston Wine + Food Festival, Spoleto Arts Festival, Volvo Car Open tennis tournament and Cooper River Bridge Run, just to name a few. In 2012, Charleston served as host of the PGA Championship and will do so again in 2021. Charleston’s restaurants are run by James Beard award-winning chefs and are featured in national publications, such as Bon Appétit, Esquire and Southern Living.