Consider Giving to the Foundation
The Charleston School of Law Foundation invites you to make a tax-deductible contribution to its many exciting programs.
Once you choose to “Donate” in the section below, you will be rerouted to a page where you can give to the Foundation through a secure PayPal website and select the program, fund or scholarship to which you would like to contribute. Simply select the option to “Add special instructions to the seller,” and let us know where you want to give your donation.
You can give to the Foundation in many ways, all tax deductible. Among the options available to donors are the following:
- Give to the Advocates Fund: Contribute toward the ever-increasing success of the Charleston Law Review, the Moot Court Board, and the Trial Advocacy Board by donating to the Charleston School of Law Foundation Advocates Fund;
- Become a Sponsor of the Charleston School of Law Foundation as an individual attorney or with your law firm;
- Honor Judge Blatt and support our fine Library by giving to the Sol Blatt Jr Law Library Fund;
- Create and develop your own scholarship fund to ensure deserving and diverse students can attend the school;
- Help grow our existing funds;
- Contribute to our general scholarship fund;
- Support students for trips to conferences on specific law subjects;
- Endow a program or professorship; and,
- Put your name on a program or building through a specially-tailored naming opportunity.
We look forward to the opportunity to talk with you about a variety of options available through the Charleston School of Law Foundation.
Thank you for your continued support for the students at the Charleston School of Law and the Charleston School of Law Foundation.