Consider Giving to the Foundation
The Charleston School of Law Foundation invites you to make a tax-deductible contribution to fuel scholarships to ensure deserving and diverse students can attend the school.
You can give to the Foundation in a number of different ways, such as tax-deductible donations and bequests. Or we will work with you to establish a charitable trust or another planned giving method. Among the options available to donors:
- Create and develop your own scholarship fund;
- Help grow our existing funds;
- Contribute to our general scholarship fund;
- Become a Friend of the Sol Blatt Jr Law Library; and
- Endow a program or professorship;
- Put your name on a program or building through a specially-tailored naming opportunity.
We look forward to the opportunity to talk with you about a variety of options available through the Charleston School of Law Foundation.